Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

That time of the year…


I didn’t think I could do it but I did. All thanks to God. That communications theory assignment was something else. I did two all-nighters at the Greenwich library; how I did it I don’t know. I stayed there all night from like 6pm till 6am. On the day this coursework was due I stayed there from 12pm till 11am the next day. And don’t you dare say I left it till the last minute because I did not; it was just extremely difficult but I did it! *sigh* the “SUITE” life of a masters student. Now I have three to go but at least I have a bit of content for those already so hopefully I’ll be fine with a lot of concentration and of course prayers.

The best thing about these library sessions though, I get to see my crush nearly every day. I am not obsessed. He just doesn’t know he loves me yet but he will soon, hopefully not after I would have moved to Poitiers! J J J

So last week and this week, parts of the university resembled parts of Russia, it was really cool; and to think that on one of these all-nighters I missed a great chance to meet Ewan McGregor and Johnny Depp who were in the middle of filming parts of their new movie Mortdecai on our dearly beloved Greenwich Maritime campus. I could have been famous L L L. However, I did get to see a cool scene being shot; I was quite excitedJ.

http://www.womaninblack.com/#/trailer
It’s been really amazing studying on this campus though especially since most of my lectures have run till about 9pm; this is the time when they film most of the movies. I think I’ve seen nearly five different films being shot so far (that’s a lot more than seeing none at all!) since I started in September and apparently parts of the sequel to “The Woman in Black” will be filmed here on Monday; something to look forward to. I wish I had seen Thor when it was being shot as well; seeing the handsome Chris Hemsworth would have made my year.
It’s been a good year so far. I can’t wait to go back home to Ireland for Christmas, after a whole year away. I will leave you guys with an “inspirational” Christmas video I saw on Facebook the other day:


 
Have a great Christmas…

Toodles!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment