Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Birthday blues

So my birthday is next week Friday. What to do, what to do!

I absolutely love birthdays - not just mine, everyone else’s too (mostly my friends). I love buying gifts for my friends. If I was invited to a birthday gathering of some sort, be rest assured I’ll be buying a gift. I don’t understand how people come to parties without gifts, like seriously!

Anyway, back to me. It’s taken me a very long time to decide what to do for my birthday. It was almost like a project I was starting to get stressed out about.  All that was in my head was CAKEEEEE!!!

Let’s not even go into how much I love cake. The plans started out as a party then dinner at my house then party again. I finally decided to have dinner at a restaurant because I weighed out all my options and decided this was the cheapest way to go (not that I don’t have the money or anything but I’d rather remain rich after). Ok decisions made, now where to have dinner? Another problem, I don’t know London very well therefore I do not know any fancy restaurants or where to look for that matter (which is quite disgraceful on my part as I've been here a full year already).  I was definitely not going to end up at Nandos or even Burger King!

To cut the long story short, I found one. Yay! I was randomly walking down the streets of Blackheath and there it was. It was perfect. Don’t worry I’ll tell you all about it after.

I always make sure I celebrate my birthday each year just to appreciate the awesome things that God has done, and continues to do in my life. I’m really looking forward to spending time with all the new friends I have made in the past year who have made a wonderful impact in my life (and my crush hehe).   
  
P.S. My birthday is on the 1st of November in case you were thinking of sending me any gifts. 

LOL.

Till next time, 
       

Toodles!                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment